Building Work – David Hopwood Construction
I have recently had a large bathroom converted into a smaller bathroom plus an en-suite for the master bedroom. In brief, this work entailed:
- Removal of all bathroom fixtures and fittings,
- Removal of original flooring,
- Erection of new stud wall,
- All necessary plumbing and electrical work,
- New flooring and creation of wet-room,
- Fitting of new bathroom hardware and fixtures,
- Tiling, plastering and decoration.
I obtained a number of quotations and selected David Hopwood Construction to carry out this work. From the very beginning, this was clearly the right decision. David was enthusiastic and made a number of helpful suggestions about the most effective and economical way to get the job done. He organised his team of specialists to ensure that everything was done as quickly as possible and didn’t let me down at any stage.
Upheavals to the day to day routine were minimised and everyone did a fine job tidying up when they were done every day. We now have 2 rooms finished to an exceptional standard, that are exactly what we had in mind from the beginning. This is due in no small measure to David Hopwood and his excellent team who battled through some some freezing and snowy weather to complete an excellent job.